« Back to the Use Cases
What is it about?
A civil engineering company with many construction sites.
- The civil engineering company is a known quantity in its market region. Nevertheless, profitability is weak and liquidity tight.
- House banks reacted with uncertainty to the sudden reports of impending, liquid bottlenecks.
- Site processes, machinery, logistics and site accounting are not optimally set up.
- The syndicated loan of the house banks is about to be extended without a concrete assurance of the extension by the financiers.
- Use of a chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) as multi-project manager
- North Star Projects” workshop with management and top performers
- Definition of several organizational, profitability, waste, structural and controlling projects
- Kick-offs “Future Civil Engineering” business unit by business unit
- Optimization of internal corporate communications
Optimize bank communication and reporting to regain trust
Months thereafter Syndicated loan rollover
Profitability increase within 18 months