« Back to the Use Cases
Buy or sell companies.
What is it about?
Sale of own car dealership to a large car dealership group.
- The branded car dealership is profitable, has a very good customer base and has been able to grow organically in recent years
- Nevertheless, from the point of view of the successor, there is a need for action to become strategically clear as to whether self-employment can be maintained over the next five to ten years.
- Inter- and intrabrand competition in the metro region is becoming increasingly relentless, to the detriment of yields
- Visualization of the current and, from Prudentes’ point of view, future competitive situation in the metro region concerned.
- Recommendation for the sale of the company based on a valuation of the car dealership and the car dealership property
- Preparation of a longlist of potential strategic investors
- Coordination of the longlist with manufacturer
- Exploratory talks with potential acquirers
- Invitation to the digital data room to investors
- Development of a negotiation strategy andtactic
- Recommendations for crisis communication during the transaction process
- Conducting negotiations on the part of the seller
- Design of purchase prices and agreement on deal design
- Fixation of a letter-of–Intent (LOI) between seller and buyer
- Contract drafting in close cooperation with tax advisors and lawyers